- Chamoru Childhood (Chamoru Anthology Series Volume 1), co-edited with Victoria Leon Guerrero and Michael Lujan Bevacqua, Achiote Press, 2009
Guest Editorships (Special Issues):
- “Nanan Tano is calling for you”: Four Contemporary Chamoru Poets, Special Feature for The Offending Adam, 10/24/11.
- “Kantan Chamorrita: Contemporary Chamoru Poetry,” Special Feature for The Platte Valley Review, Volume 33, Winter 2011.
- Guest Editor, Tinfish Press. 2011 – 2012. Edited a collection of poems, and then entwine by Thai-American transgender writer Jai Arun Ravine (2011).
- Co-Founder. Ala Press, 2011-Present. (Nafanua: Writers and Artists who attended the Festival of Pacific Arts in American Samoa (2011) and A Penny For Our Thoughts: Poetry from the Kamahemeha Class of 2011 (2011).
- Co-Founder, Achiote Press, 2006 – 2011. Curated, edited, designed, published, marketed, and distributed 23 chapbooks and 3 full-length anthologies (our catalogue includes over 100 contemporary writers—most of whom are either indigenous or U.S. minority writers).
- Blog Editor, Omnidawn Publishing, 2007 – 2011.
- Poetry Editor: Vibrant Gray Online Literary Journal, 2006 – 2010
- Assistant Fiction Editor: Pleiades Literary Journal. 2005 – 2006