- “Surviving Our Fallen: Chamorros, Militarism, Religiosity, and 9/11,” Conversations at the Wartime Café: A Decade of War: 2001-2011, edited by Sean Labrador y Manzano.
- “The Poetics of Mapping Diaspora, Navigating Culture, and Being From,” Doveglion Literary Journal, 2011 (online).
- “Brandy Nalani McDougall’s The Salt Wind/Ka Makani Pa’akai.” Studies in American Indian Literatures 22.3 (2010): 84-92.
- “Signs of Being: Chamoru Poetry and Cecilia C. T. Perez,” Jacket2 Magazine, 2011.
- “Whitewashing American Hybrid Aesthetics.” The Monkey and the Wrench: Essays in Contemporary Poetics. Akron: U of Akron Press, 2011.
- “Why are White Editors So Mean?” Jacket2 Magazine, 2011.
2 thoughts on “Essays”
Dear Craig, I just read Understory, the essay to go with the poem. It is so beautiful. Your family is so beautiful. You have no idea how much I appreciate you and your work. We are different generations, like minds. My heart finds its way to you all.
Thank you Linda! Your kind words mean the world to me! xoxo